[NEohioPAL] Headshots - 20% to 50% Off - Limited time promo!

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat May 11 07:45:37 PDT 2013

I've gotten lots of attention with my 20% off sales in the past so I
decided to give it another run.  However, if you'd like to get a full 50%
discount, respond fast!

Single person outdoor shoot normally $100 reduced to $80

Double person outdoor shoot normally $150 reduced to $120

Single person studio normally $200 reduced to $160

Double person studio normally $300 reduced to $240

To get the discounted rates, simply pay before 6pm on Saturday, May 25th and
schedule the session for sometime prior to7/27/2013.

***If you pay prior to Sunday, May 12th at 11:59pm you can get the
discounted rate of *50% off!!!!*
**

Single person outdoor shoot normally $100 reduced to $50

Double person outdoor shoot normally $150 reduced to $75

Single person studio normally $200 reduced to $100

Double person studio normally $300 reduced to $150

**

*
*

Please visit my website for more details:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/20-off-sessions-limited-time/

Thanks!

Greg

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/  (My home page)