[NEohioPAL] RENT AUDITIONS CONTINUED! Searching for Angel, Tom Collins, Roger ASAP!!!(Aurora Community Theatre)

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Sun May 12 05:27:10 PDT 2013

Hi all!

I'm directing RENT out at Aurora Community Theatre and on May 18th we will
be having another round of auditions to look specifically for the roles of

-Angel- any ethnicity / gender.  :)  (early -mid 20s)
*Must be able to dance!*

-Tom Collins - any ethnicity  mid 20s-early 30s

-Roger-any ethnicity mid 20s-early 30s

please email me here if interested.

The show runs from July 5(preview on July 3rd) - July 20th

We will be starting rehearsals on May 21st.

Thanks,

Denise

--
*I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent