[NEohioPAL] Fitness models\actors wanted for exercise video

Bud Graske BGraske at suarez.com
Tue May 14 06:37:57 PDT 2013

We're looking for fit actors\models of every age and ethnicity for a video shoot for a new fitness device.  This video will be used to instruct purchasers of this product in all of the different ways they can use it to achieve a total body workout. For a look at the product, please see the proto-website:
http://ballbike.com/home-fitness.php
The shoot will be set up like a spinning class, and all our actors will need to do is follow instruction by the leader - and be prepared for a challenging workout. We're planning two full-day shoots about a week apart, and everyone will need to be available for both shoots.

Shoot #1 will be the week of May 28, with a follow-on shoot sometime the following week. If your schedule is flexible and you can arrange for a day each week, please send a headshot and a full-body shot (any decent digital photos are OK) along with your clothing sizes and available dates during those two weeks.

Meals, drinks, snacks and costumes will all be provided. We will pay $400 per day, and give you full access to the final show to use for your reel.

Please send your photos, contact info, clothing sizes, and available dates via return email.

Bud Graske
Creative Director, Electronic Media
Suarez Corporation Industries
7800 Whipple Ave. N.W.