[NEohioPAL] Elvis Impersonator wanted

Karen Woods kwoods at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed May 15 06:49:12 PDT 2013

ELVIS IMPERSONATOR WANTED!!
On Wednesday, June 12 at 7:30 pm the Twinsburg Public Library will host an Elvis movie night and an amateur Elvis impersonator contest.  We are looking for someone to emcee the contest for us.  Our MC will dress-up as Elvis, introduce the contestants and announce the winner.  If the person we hire would like to perform an Elvis song that would be great but it is NOT required for the job.  The pay is $100 for about 1-1.5 hours of work.  If you are interested please respond to Lori Holmes at lholmes at twinsburglibrary.org  before June 1st.

Twinsburg Public Library
10050 Ravenna Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
(330) 425-4268 x2

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.