[NEohioPAL] Attention actors and actresses! Seeking cast for Dobama KidsFest (June 7-9)

Kathryn Dhillon kathryn.dhillon at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:39:00 PDT 2013

I am looking for young actors and actresses to participate in the Dobama
Theatre Marilyn Bianchi Children's Playwrighting Festival.

Performances are June 7th, 8th and 9th.

Casting session and first rehearsal will be THIS SATURDAY May 18th,
10am-1pm @ Dobama Theatre.

Looking to cast two 9-12 year old young ladies, and a good group of high
school to college age actors (five men, one or two women).

Please email Kathryn at kathryn.dhillon at gmail.com ASAP if you're interested
in participating.  Rehearsals will be evenings and weekends, specific dates
and times TBD (willing to work with your schedule).

I promise the best chocolate chip cookies you'll ever have and lots of fun!