[NEohioPAL] Theater and Play Reading News from the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu May 16 07:09:48 PDT 2013

This Sunday, May 19th at 2:00 pm, Corey Atkins from  Cleveland Play House will be hosting the final "Behind the Scenes with CPH" program of the season.
It’s the 2013-2014 PREVIEW PARTY!  CPH will provide the party favors for this celebration of the premieres, prize winners and reimagined classics you can look forward to next season. You’ll get up close and personal with the worlds of the plays, be able to interact and ask questions, and find out about new programs that let you connect one-on- one with the people and processes that make CPH Northeast Ohio’s premiere professional theater. And did we mention party favors?

Also, mark your calendar for our next PLAY READING IN BEACHWOOD
On Wednesday, June 19 at 7 pm, award winning playwright David Hansen will lead the play reading group on an exploration of Richard III, featuring one of Shakespeare’s most iconic and fascinating villians.  David is also a member of the Education Department at Great Lakes Theater, which will be staging the play this season.
Copies of the play will be available at the branch.
Please register for both programs at our website at www.cuyahogalibrary.org or by calling 216-831-6868.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me directly by phone or email.
Margaret