[NEohioPAL] DATE CORRECTION! Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Class has moved to Mon's June 3-July 22 CONTRACT INSIDE EMAIL

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sat May 18 21:00:48 PDT 2013

Holy COW! It's been a LONG day!  My apologies. I had the wrong dates! Below
are the correct dates. June 3-July 22.

All my best-  Jean Zarzour 216-832-6557

     *
Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute
Is Celebrating 7 Years in 2 Locations
Lakewood, Oh  & at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh,
PA<http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com/>
*

*Learn all of the technique and gain real world experience toward becoming
a working voice over artist with*
*Jean Zarzour* *and Commercial Sound and Image<http://www.commercialsi.com/> in
Cleveland *
*and  Market Street Sound <http://www.marketstreetsound.com/> in Pittsburgh*

*The Next *
*Find Your Voice** Class*
*in Lakewood, Ohio is on*
*
​
* *
​
Monday's
​June 3​
- July
​22​
 6-9pm  and Marketing Seminar Saturday, July
​27​
 11am-3pm*
*

Scroll down to
 CONTRACT
to copy, paste, print it send with your payment

Or  **Visit *
*http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
*for the contract and more information*
*                *
*Ever wonder what students do in my class! *
*Click Me to find out! <http://www.box.net/shared/fnumb66mnh>*

*Success Stories From Former Student *
 *"Success" as in - they're working!*

*NEW! " I just got signed with an agent!  Jean's class is a real eye-opener
to the world of voice over and well worth the money. Her zany, unique
teaching methods cause even the shyest person to drop their guard, open
their mouth and let out amazing things (in a good way)! Listen closely
because she dispenses nuggets of wisdom throughout every class - not only
about getting the best, most appropriate read out of yourself but also
about show biz etiquette, Dos and Don'ts in the studio and, yes, even the
pros and cons of neti pots!! I wish I knew half of what Jean's forgotten!"
Beth Skowvron** *

*NEW! "Every actor remembers that moment of inspiration when they caught
the "Acting Bug". For me it was the first time I met Jean Zarzour. She not
only gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams, she got me my first
Hollywood Agent. I truly believe it is because of her confidence in me that
I have been a full time working actor in Hollywood for more than a decade
now. She is much more than an acting coach, she is a career builder."
- **Jonathan
T. Floyd *

*NEW! "I thought I'd let you know that I signed a contract with The Talent
Group -- they loved the demo we produced!  Thank you for helping me to make
this happen!"  - Ryan Sittler*
 *NEW!  "**I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence to get that
first gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for it. And don't
forget to do Jeans marketing class. It makes the difference from looking
for work, to actually getting the gigs that are out there. Her **class is a
"must do" for anyone trying to get into voice over or voice acting work,
here in the Cleveland/Pitts region. Jean takes you from voice to studio,
and everywhere in between. The small class size allows for a more intimate
teaching style, and gives plenty of time for feedback from classmates. This
is offset by the copious amounts of tips, hints, contacts, and real-world
experience that Jean brings, both to the class and your mailbox. I credit
Jean with not only giving me the confidence to get that first paying gig,
but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for it." - Tony Lettl** *

"Jean Zarzour is an amazing voice over coach! She provide both a fun and
rich learning environment. After each week, I could hardly wait to get back
to another class. It was that interesting. For 8 weeks of solid
instruction,  at such a reasonable price, you can’t afford not to do this.
I also want to give a testimonial to the other 6 wonderful people who were
part of this class.  I may have to join Voice Over Anonymous, to help me
through the withdrawl." - Steve Callas* *
* *
*"This is the best experience I've had in a long time. Jean is the most
generous teacher I can remember. I've never had so much fun being
encouraged to go outside my “comfort zone”. For the last class, you go into
a real studio and come out with a real commercial produced with George Sipl
(an Emmy Award winning producer), who is also very easy and fun to work
with. A listen to student recordings and demos produced and coached by
these two amazing people display a style and wit that I hope to have on my
own demos. Thanks guys and I look forward to working with you again! - Dan
McCord*

*"I worked hard, laughed harder and after eight weeks I had learned more
tha"t I ever thought I would. Like all good teachers, Jean made me want to
learn even more."  - Robert Sebastian*

"*I have been wanting a better audio demo for years. Jean Zarzour's expert
advice and coaching have been invaluable in helping me to create one.
Thanks, Jean"  - Pete Ferry*

 *What?*
*Approximately 8 students will meet each week for 8 weeks. All recording
equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of
water to cool your chords! Your final class will take place at Commercial
Recording <http://www.commercialrecording.com/>, where you'll get the
experience of working on commercial copy in a full service recording
studio and receive an mp3 of your voice, on one, fully produced radio spot.
**You'll learn: Proper Studio Etiquette**, Industry Terminology and**
Microphone
Technique, with the option to explore a variety of "reads"
like:**Announcer - Character Voices - Dialects - Industrial Narration
-
Real Person - 2 Person Dialogue - Audio Books - Cold Readings*

* Where?*

*2300 McKinley Ave.*
*Lakewood, Ohio*

*When?*
*Monday's
​6/3​
-7/
​22​
6-9pm*
*Marketing Seminar *
*Saturday, July
​27​
 11am-3pm*
* *
*Investment?*
*$600*
*for 8 week Class, Recording Session and Marketing Seminar*

*Must be 18 years old*
 ------------------------------

*Find Your Voice and Market It! Seminars *

*NEW!  "Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a
voice over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With
her how to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent." Cathy Lynn
Yonek *
*NEW! " For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's seminars
will teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work will not
just land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will make it
much more possible, over time." - Robert Sebastian NEW! "Jeans marketing
class makes the difference between looking for work, to actually going out
to get the gigs that are out there.  It's already paid off for me!" - Tony
Lettl*

*Find Your Voice and Market It! *
*Whether you are a stage, TV and film actor, this seminar is for you.*
*2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio*
 Fee: $150 if purchased separately
*Limited to 15 people.*

*This 4 hour seminar will cover the following:*

   - How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
   - How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets
   you work
   - How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without
   an agent
   - How to get an agent
   - How to get work without an agent
   - How and when to join a union or compete without one
   - How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
   tips, before, during and after sessions
   - How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment.
   - How to keep your demo updated
   - How to create your own niche business for regular VO work* *

*Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. *Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited. *Want feedback on your current
demo?* There will also be an opportunity for a few participants to have
their demo assessed during the 4 hour session. Honest but thoughtful
feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!* *

 ------------------------------

*CONTRACT** *
*If you are ready to register but don't want to use PayPal, just copy,
paste, print and mail the section below with your check or money order.*

*Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute **Contract Agreement* for 8 Week
Class, 1 Day Marketing Seminar and Recording at Commercal Sound and Image* *
*This letter shall serve as an agreement between Jean Zarzour of Find Your
Voice – Voice Acting Institute and  **(your name here)*
*​​*
*Monday's
​June 3​
- July
​22​
 6-9pm  and Marketing Seminar Saturday, July
​27​
 11am-3pm*

*The total investment for the 8 Classes, Recording Session and Marketing
Seminar is $600.** * You may attend the marketing seminar at any time in
the future if you cannot attend the one scheduled for this class. Your 8
classes will be held each *Monday*, from 6-9 pm. The first 7 classes and 1
day Marketing Seminar on will be held at the home of Jean Zarzour at 2300
McKinley Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio.  Your 8th class will be at* Commercial
Sound and Image. <http://www.commercialsi.com/>*

*Directions to Jean Zarzour’s:*  Take Rt. 90 to the McKinley Exit in
Lakewood.  At light, head South (if you are traveling from East to West,
turn Left.  2300 McKinley is the 5th house on the Right.  It’s a khaki and
beige Colonial.  The driveway is before the fire hydrant. Call  *
216-521-3831* at any time.   *Each week, your class work recordings are
saved and uploaded to a storage website for your review.*  You will also
receive regular emails with info about other training resources, links and
other useful information related to the Voice Acting business. All
recording equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a
bottle of water to cool your chords!

*The focus of the class* is on voice over technique and/or Marketing
technique. Jean Zarzour does not guarantee that students will be able to
earn a living as a voice over artist after taking these classes. Jean
Zarzour will offer all of her advice and knowledge about the proper skills
and best practices necessary to launch a voice over career. Hand outs will
be emailed to you on a regular basis.  All research of potential employers,
marketing and other efforts to obtain employment as a voice over artist is
the sole responsibility of the student.

*The focus of the one day Marketing Seminar *is on the tools, techniques,
best practices and resources for marketing your brand in the voice
over industry, and other performance industries like stage, film and
television.

Jean Zarzour is a freelance actor and, as such, may be presented with work
that conflicts with this class schedule. In the event that Jean Zarzour
cannot teach *some *of the classes, she will find a suitable replacement
for those classes. If she cannot teach any of the classes, Jean agrees to
either refund your entire class fee or reschedule the classes for a period
that is convenient for everyone. This decision is at the discretion of each
student.

*There are no refunds for any missed classes on your part, but you may
makeup the work you missed when you return to class. Personal recording of
this class is not permitted at any time. I voluntarily assume all risks of
accident or damage to my person or property, before, during and after
attending classes and seminars with Jean Zarzour and Find Your Voice -
Voice Acting Institute. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations and
hereby release from claim, liability or demand, all employees,
representatives, trustees and officers of Jean Zarzour and Find Your
Voice-Voice Acting Institute, as well as their heirs, executors,
administrators, successors and assigns for any personal injury or damage of
any kind. I understand that the above-mentioned parties are not insurers of
my personal safety during this activity. This release is entered into
freely and with full knowledge of its contents and effect and will operate
for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.*

*Please send a check or money order for $600 with your signed
agreement to *Jean
Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107.  Returning students
pay a discount of $550 for the class and Marketing Seminar, or $150 to
attend the Marketing Seminar only.  A copy of this contract, with Jean
Zarzour’s signature on it, will be mailed or provided on the first day of
class. *I** need 6 people to hold each class. The sooner you register, the
sooner I know we can go forward.*

*The undersigned agree to the terms of this contract.   *

*Signed on this date ______________*

*Jean signs here____________________________________________________________
*

*Jean Zarzour  **2300 McKinley Ave.  **Lakewood, Oh 44107  **216-521-3831
**jeanzarzour <jeanzarzour at lipschtick.com>**@lipschtick.com*

*You sign here _________________________________________________________*

*Print Your Name:  __________________________________________*

*Address:  __________________________________________________*

 *Cell:   _____________________________________________________*

*Email:  _____________________________________________________*

*
*
*Jean Zarzour*
*216-832-6557**
**SAG-AFTRA/AEA **
**IMDb*
*​  ​*
*Blogger*
*​ ​*
*​*
*Youtube **Linkedin*
*​ ​*
*Facebook*

*Lipschtick- Putting the Show in Business Since 1989!**
*
*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com>
*

*What's New! *
See Jean as Annie in the musical TUNING IN at EJ Thomas Hall August 8, 9 &
10!
Jean will appear as Nurse Juanita in the feature film PAPOU!
Jean was recently featured in Cleveland Business Connects Magazine! Click
me to read!