[NEohioPAL] Free Dental Exam & X-Rays!

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Sun May 19 07:35:04 PDT 2013

Neil Ross, D.D.S.
                                                                     1450
S.O.M. Center Road
                                                          Suite  26

Mayfield Heights, OH  44124
                                                                     (440)
461-1123
                                                           (440) 503-3422
cell

_rossplanet at aol.com_ (mailto:rossplanet at aol.com)

Dear NEOhioPAL  Members,

     I would  like to welcome you to my practice.  I know what a struggle
it can be to be  an artist and I'd like to help with a discount plan.
     Both my  children are artists.  One is the lead animator at a research
 animation masters program and the other graduated with a Bachelors in
illustration.  Heck, I was a freelance photographer(and taxi driver) in NYC
back in 1978!  I graduated from Case Western School of Dentistry in 1984  and
I have been in private practice for 28 years at this same location.  In
addition to general dentistry, I have pursued cosmetic dentistry, which is  why
my practice is called, "Dental Enhancements."  I believe that your  teeth
are a fashion accessory and that your smile is your calling  card.
      I practice in a holistic way where practical.  There are no
silver-amalgam fillings placed in this practice and there haven't been  since I
started in 1984.  Metal-free dentistry is available and old  silver-amalgams are
always removed with a rubber dam in place so you won't  swallow any
Mercury.  Cleanings are by the dentist!
     I am a  life member of the American Vegan Society; 'cruelty-free'
dentistry, including  our fees!  (Most patients fall asleep in the
chair...without  anesthesia!)
     We are  open Monday through Thursday and Sundays by appointment only.
     Please  check out these fees and I hope you will call for an
appointment :

SPECIAL:  FREE EXAM &  X-RAYS (Non-Insurance Patients)
(New Patients Only)   (Limited until May 31st, 2013)

    Procedure  Description Usual Fee  1 Discounted Fee (for NEOPAL Members)
2 Member Savings  Routine 6 Month  Check-Up $150 $85 $65  In Depth Check-Up
$150 $85 $65  Full Mouth X-Rays $114 $70 $44  Two Bitewing  X-Rays $55 $15
$40  Nitrous Oxide $75 $35 $40  Adult Teeth Cleaning by  Dentist $150 $95
$55  Child Teeth Cleaning by  Dentist $150 $85 $65  Protective Sealant /
Tooth $46 $27 $19  1 Surface White Filling for U  or L Front Tooth $150 $100 $50
 Single Crown - Porcelain or  Bruxzir $985 $850 $135
Bleaching(In-Office/Upper and  Lower) $650 $350 $300  Core Build-Up With  Pins $375 $275 $100
Root Canal Treatment - Front  Tooth $650 $550 $100  Root Canal Treatment -
Bicuspid $750 $650 $100  Root Canal Treatment -  Molar $1100 $950 $150  Perio
Scaling and Root Planing  (Per Quadrant) $217 $126 $91
Full Upper Denture(Premium)
$1,800 $1,300
$500
Tooth Replacement Part of  Permanent Bridge per unit $985 $850 $135
Porcelain Veneers $650 $400 $250

So please call and help me celebrate 29 years in  practice.  Call to
discuss payment plan options.  10% additional cash  discount.

Thank you,

                    Dr. Neil Ross