[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is building a team for its new Project- writers, directors, actors, crew apply ASAP

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun May 19 18:48:56 PDT 2013

Prelude2Cinema L.L.C. is building a team of producers, writers, actors, crew members and sponsors for its next project: a courtroom drama. If you wish to be a part of this, contact us ASAP at
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

We are also seeking a real or "mock" courtroom that will be used in the episodes. The series is intended to be seen online. The website is being built and we will need a web designer as well.

We expect to launch a Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaign and real world campaign to build a budget for the series. All involved will share in the proceeds from the series and some personnel will be brought aboard as Producers to help secure funds.

We already have access to HD equipment and editing computers but could use more resources.

For more info on Prelude2Cinema L.L.C., visit us online at http://www.prelude2cinema.com

Thanks for your attention and we look forward to working with the talented people in northeast Ohio.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com