[NEohioPAL] Photographer for Actor Headshots

Ryan Atkins Media ryan at ryanatkinsmedia.com
Tue May 14 17:19:03 PDT 2013

I am a Lakewood based filmmaker and photographer and am offering exterior
headshots for actors and actresses at $75.00 for a one (1) hour shooting
session per person.  Digital retouching and CD of pictures included in fee.
 I'm offering these services to be shot in the Lakewood area.

If you are interested, please send the following info to:
ryan at ryanatkinsmedia.com

   - Name
   - Contact info
   - Weekday and weekend availability

**Disclaimer**

By contacting ryanatkinsmedia.com, you agree that one or more of your
pictures *MAY* be shown on ryanatkinsmedia.com for portfolio purposes.  Any
adjustments made to this agreement must be addressed between the client and
the photographer.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Ryan Atkins
Cinematographer/Photographer