[NEohioPAL] The Baldwin-Wallace College Conservatory of Music is pleased to offer summer workshops for musicians and educators!

Teresa M Scrimenti tscrimen at bw.edu
Mon May 20 06:58:17 PDT 2013

Listed below are our course offerings for the

Summer Institute for Music Teaching and Learning.

Online registration is now available and can be found at http://www.bw.edu/academics/conservatory/outreach/profdevelopment.

Feel free to respond to this email or call Teresa Scrimenti, 440-826-8065, with any questions.

Orff-Schulwerk Teacher Education Course Level I (AOSA-approved) is FULL, but seats are still available in the following classes...

Making Music Classes Meaningful for Students with Special Needs

June 11-June 13, 12:00 pm-4:30 pm

Lalene Kay, ACC, MT-BC, Instructor, 1 credit

Assessment in the Music Classroom

June 17-June 20, 8:30 am-12:00 pm

Dr. William I. Bauer, Instructor, 1 credit

Google Tools for Music Education

June 17 and June 19 (Monday and Wednesday), 1:00 pm-4:30 pm

Dr. William I. Bauer, Instructor, 0.5 credits

The Gordon Institute for Music Learning Early Childhood Music, Level 1

June 24-July 3* (Monday-Saturday, Monday-Wednesday), 8:00 am-5:00 pm

Dr. Herbert Marshall and Natasha Sigmund, Instructors, 4 credits

Principles for Becoming a 21st Century Band Director

July 22 - July 26, 9:00 am-4:00 pm

Prof. Laura Joss and Jared Rawlings, Instructors, 2 credits

Orff-Schulwerk Teacher Education Course Level II (AOSA-approved)

July 22-August 2* (Monday-Friday), 8:00 am-4:30 pm

Michelle Fella Przybylowski, Laura Webster, and Alan Purdum, Instructors, 4 credits

* On-campus housing will be available for the Gordon Institute and Orff-Schulwerk courses, email tscrimen at bw.edu for more information.

Please note: the professional development courses are not available for non-credit or audit.