[NEohioPAL] Actors in need of a website?

Kinsley Funari kinsfunari at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:54:25 PDT 2013

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS - I AM PASSING ALONG THE INFO
Email ActorsWebDesign at gmail.com for more info!!

Are you an Actor, Model, Musician or someone in the entertainment industry
who is in need of a professional website but don't know how to get one
started?

I am here to help you get a professional website started and show you the
ins and outs of how to add to it and maintain it!

I will build you a website from the ground up using as much media as you
can provide me to make sure you have something you will be proud to send
potential agents and casting directors to.  Send me pictures, videos,
sounds clips, bios, anything you want and I will use my art background to
create you something beautiful.  You will be as involved with the entire
process as you desire and I will never publish the finished website until
you are 100% satisfied with the way it looks!

As soon as I am done with the start up - I will provide you with guidelines
of how to add/delete and maintain the website for as long as your career
keeps blossoming!  You can even link your website to your Facebook,
Twitter, and IMDb pages!

I have contacts with professional photographers and film editors as well if
you are interested in gathering more photos and demo reels to your page!

For all of this I am offering my services for $100 per website.  Most web
developers charge up to $100 PER HOUR!  But because I feel every
entertainer needs to be able to showcase their talents without paying an
arm and a leg I am more than willing to settle at this price.

Email ActorsWebDesign at gmail.com for more info!!