[NEohioPAL] Actors Outdoor Headshots $40 Special!

Kinsley Funari kinsfunari at gmail.com
Tue May 21 10:19:04 PDT 2013

Email SissyPics1 at Gmail.com to sign up and to receive more details!

Attention Actors!!!

Sissy Pics Photography will be running a $40 headshot special on June 8th
2013

This will be for an outdoor session only - we would like to keep everything
at one location but be able to accommodate many people throughout the day.

This is a great way to update your portfolio and quickly and cheaply get a
few new shots for the season!

$40 buys you:

- 30 minute session per person - unlimited outfit changes and poses (don't
worry - this is plenty of time to get at least 10 solid shots you can use!)
- 5 Completely Enhanced Poses (poses and enhancements to be specified by
you)
- ALL of your poses unenhanced (we will give you a folder with all of your
pictures if you wish to enhance them yourself or use them unenhanced)

On Monday June 10th you will receive an email with all of your photos -
from that email you will choose the 5 shots you want enhanced and what you
would like done to them.  You may keep the email with all of your shots as
those are yours to do whatever you'd like with them.  Within a week you
will receive your 5 enhanced shots.

Email SissyPics1 at Gmail.com to sign up and to receive more details!