[NEohioPAL] Open House for Theater Professionals and Artists

Art Thomas athomas at ignatius.edu
Fri May 24 04:56:54 PDT 2013

To celebrate four years of operations, The Breen Center for the Performing
Arts is hosting an Open House for theater professionals and artists. The
Open House is Thursday, May 30 4:00-6:30. You will see our state-of-the-art
theater's updated sound system, our high-end intelligent lights and also
how we convert the theater into an acoustically tunable concert hall.
Visual Artists can imagine possibilities in our 3,000sf. gallery space
where we do not charge commissions for works sold. To plan for the
reception, we ask that if you RVSP by clicking
*HERE*<http://www.ignatius.edu/breenopen>
(www.ignatius.edu/breenopen)

Art Thomas, MA
*Facility Manager*
*The Breen Center for the Performing Arts*
216 961-2563 (Direct Line)
athomas at ignatius.edu
www.ignatius.edu