[NEohioPAL] Fatherhood 101 screening Father's Day Weekend

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Fri May 24 09:06:27 PDT 2013

“Take Dad to the movies on Father’s Day”
FATHERHOOD 101
(links below)

Fatherhood 101, the latest film by Cleveland's own Marquette Williams and heavily featuring CLE, is a documentary that examines the vital role fathers play in our homes and communities as well as the impact on families without fathers.  Our goal with Indiegogo is to raise enough funds to get the film in select Cleveland theaters by Father's Day 2013 and then on screen across the country.  Please help us reach our goal by 11:59pm PT, May 28th by a number of ways: 1) donate; 2) push the film/link on your personal social media pages, which alone will help us greatly!  Let's get the important message of fatherhood out to the masses. Thank you again for supporting the Fatherhood 101 project!

Screening info for Tower City, tickets $10 children 12 & under $5
Thursday, June 13th - 7pm
Saturday, June 15th - 2pm and 4pm
Sunday, June 16th - 2pm and 4pm

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fatherhood101<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiegogo.com%2Fprojects%2Ffatherhood101&h=oAQGr64Es&s=1>
fatherhood101.net<http://fatherhood101.net/>
facebook.com/Fatherhood101<http://facebook.com/Fatherhood101>
twitter.com/fatherhood_101<http://twitter.com/fatherhood_101>

Dennis Knowles
Producer

[ideastream]<http://www.ideastream.org>

Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

[WVIZ/PBS, 90.3 WCPN and 104.9 WCLV]

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

Follow us on [Facebook] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [twitter] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>