[NEohioPAL] Pro phototography for theatre or other

Bones Kelley-McCoy JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 22:00:52 PDT 2013

Howdi everyone!! I can do fresh and glamour shots guaranteed to win you roles I in films & plays. Depending on what you wish & how many outfit changes, the prices would vary. I use film in color or black & white and know my way around the camera w/multiple lenses.
Using film and not digital gives me a wide array of processsing techniques and   Packages and stylish work. My prices can run from $50.00-$100.00. But as I said, terms must be discussed & agreed upon. Some photos can even be less depending. This can be a real bargain with very polished and enlarged work!!!!!!!
You can contact me at the above email or my cell @ 440-289-8012.

Sunshine and Rainbows;
Bones AKA Chris Nathaniel-Rafer-Fiennes
From My IPHONE.