[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley June Events

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon May 27 11:31:08 PDT 2013

Join us for these upcoming events!

*Thursday, June 13, 2013; 2p.m.: Bette Lou Higgins will tell the stories of MY FAVORITE MONSTERS at the McKinley Memorial Library; 40 N. Main St. in Niles, Ohio. Meet some interesting characters like the Lake Erie and Lake Ontario Monsters in this program that is FREE and open to the public. For more information, contact the library at 330-652-1704 x214.

*Saturday, June 15, 2013; 4pm: Find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT! at the Baseball Heritage Museum; 530 Euclid Ave., Cleveland when Bette Lou Higgins tells the story of Alta Weiss. This extraordinary pitcher put herself through medical school pitching professional baseball on a MEN'S TEAM in the early 1900s. The program is open to the public and included in the price of admission. For more information, call the museum at 216-789-1083.

To arrange for one of these (or any of our programs) to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  Keep up with all of our events at:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org