[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakespeare Company announcing auditions for Midsummer!

Chris Simmons chrisimmons17 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:54:52 PDT 2013

Rubber City Shakespeare Company is pleased to announce auditions for our
2013 summer show, *A Midsummer Night's Dream*. We are accepting video
submissions through Thursday 5/30 along with a headshot and resume. We will
also have in person auditions Friday 5/31 from 6:00-8:00pm at Quaker Square
Suite 303 (Retail side). Please email us your headshot and resume and we
will email you back with your audition time. Our email is
rubbercityshakes at gmail.com.

Please prepare two contrasting 6-10 line excerpts from any Shakespeare
play. (Video auditionees please include this in your video as well.)

Our rehearsals will begin on June 5th and run from 6-10pm Monday- Friday.
 Performance dates will be June 20-22, 27-29 in the evenings.

If you have any questions please notify us via email at:
rubbercityshakes at gmail.com.