[NEohioPAL] Open House for Visual Artists and Theater Professionals

Art Thomas athomas at ignatius.edu
Tue May 28 09:22:56 PDT 2013

The Breen Center for the Performing Arts at Saint Ignatius High School is
hosting an open house for theater professionals and visual artists. Our
lighting and sound systems are state-of-the-art, and the theater converts
to an acoustically tunable concert hall. Visual Artists are invited to
exhibit in our 3,000sf. gallery where we do not charge a commission for
works sold. Open House and Reception is 4:00-6:30 on Thursday May 30 with
hors d'oeuvres and appropriate beverages. Please RSVP by clicking
*HERE*<http://www.ignatius.edu/breenopen>

Art Thomas, MA
*Facility Manager*
*The Breen Center for the Performing Arts*
216 961-2563 (Direct Line)
athomas at ignatius.edu
www.ignatius.edu