[NEohioPAL] Avant Garden

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 13:18:11 PDT 2013

To all my friends and artists, stArt Neo is planning a garden sale on Saturday, June 8th from 9am-12pm to help raise money for the non profit Community Assessment and Treatment Services. which we are calling  Avant Garden....We are in need of donations of garden art and decor. This is for an excellent cause folks, and should be a blast. Community Assessment and Treatment Services http://www.communityassessment.org/
assists people on an inpatient and outpatient basis struggling with addiction and mental illness.   Please let your creativity help grow something truly amazing : )

I am taking pre-orders for plants, you can find the list and pay online
at http://www.startneo.info/

Regards,

Ruth Koenigsmark
www.startneo.info