[NEohioPAL] LOCATION NEEDED IN HUDSON/TWINSBURG AREA For commercial

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:12:14 PDT 2013

I am shooting School Bus Safety commercial/PSAs to help raise awareness on
child safety around school buses.  We are shooting in the Hudson, Twinsburg
area, I had a location but they have cancelled on me and I am looking for a
suburban type neighborhood.

I don't have to shoot in anyone's house, just someone who is willing to let
us use their house and garage for staging, a bathroom and to plug in some
equipment.

We will have about 20 people and children.  Everyone will stay outside or
in their cars, its not going to be a "party" in your house.

There will be some monetary compensation.

I'm looking for someone who understands production and is open to this kind
of thing.

The shoot is Saturday June 1st (If it doesn't rain) and it's an all day
shoot. Around 9-5.

Thanks

I will probably be in the area again tomorrow location scouting, I may find
some alternatives, I just wanted to put the word out to see if anyone would
be willing to help.

--
Jay Johnson
440-263-5396