[NEohioPAL] A Lunch and a Latte

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 09:28:01 PDT 2013

Hey Ohio Theater Crew!

I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend!  Thanks to everyone who has taken a minute to like the Facebook page for the film I wrote (https://www.facebook.com/sgraffitothemovie)  Our efforts are heavy on grassroots marketing and we appreciate the support.

In addition to getting the word out, we still need to raise
the money to get this film off the ground.  If you haven't contributed already, we are asking you if you
can spare the cost of lunch & a latte ($10-15).  It seems like that small amount won't do much, but there are over 7,000 people on this list.  If everyone contributed ONLY TEN DOLLARS, we would make our goal and make a movie!  It's crazy how quickly it can add up.

If we get at least 2,000 of you to contribute, we will make CLEVELAND THEATER COMMUNITY a producer at the beginning of the film.

The link is here.  If you know anyone who would be interested in foregoing lunch & a
latte, please feel free to forward it on!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sgraffito

Thanks as always for all your help :)

Talk soon!
Rachel