[NEohioPAL] Looking for Studio 54 celebrity,impersonators

Mandy Pond mandypond at gmail.com
Thu May 30 05:11:47 PDT 2013

Hello All,

The Massillon Museum is having a Studio 54 themed fundraiser called "The
Disco Ball" on*June 21**^st * from 7, and we are looking for a small
cast of actors to impersonate celebrities for the evening. The ticketed
event will help raise funds for  Massillon Museum's most important
summer show to date, /Snap! In the Photobooth with Andy Warhol and Friends/.

Although we aren't able to offer payment, we would be granting free
admission (an $80 value) for the actors selected, as well as celebrity
treatment!  We are making over the entire museum for the evening, with a
theme for each floor, and will have live video projection, paparazzi
photographers,  70's era Disco music, small bite appetizers, a cash bar,
and free photobooth pictures. Advance tickets ($80 in honor of the
Museum's 80^th  anniversary) are for sale, in a limited quantity.  For
more ticket and exhibit info, visit massillonmuseum.org
<http://www.massillonmuseum.org>

Suggested Celebrities :

Mic Jagger, Bianca Jagger, Liz Taylor, Lou Reed, Nico, David Bowie/Ziggy
Stardust, Debbie Harry, Diana Ross, Richard Gere, John Travolta, Studio
54 owner Steve Rubell, Liza Minelli, Cheryl Tiegs, or any other
significant icon from that era. *(We already have an "Andy Warhol",
"Edie Sedgwick", "Candy Darling" and "Jerri Hall"). *

All inquiries please email Joshua Morgan, Special Events Assistant
jlm44 at zips.uakron.edu <mailto:jlm44 at zips.uakron.edu>

Thanks for your time!