[NEohioPAL] Want your project shot on the RED Epic?

Craig Knowles craig at stonehavenstudios.com
Thu May 30 08:20:06 PDT 2013

Directors, Producers, Filmmakers:
Interested in shooting your next project at 5K RAW? At up to 300 frames per second? On the type of camera that recently shot "The Great Gatsby", Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit", and Ridley Scott's "Prometheus"?
I am looking to put my RED Epic to work on select projects.
I'll operate and provide all the camera equipment you'll need: RED Epic camera package, Canon lenses (or provide your own), Miller sticks, all batteries, matte box, follow focus, RED media, etc.
I'll download the footage for you each night, back it up, and at the end of the project, export it to whatever format you need for your edit -- RED RAW R3D files, DPX, Quicktime, TIFF sequence, etc.
Need someone to edit your project at 5K as well? As an additional service, I am set up to do that as well.
It doesn't get much more painless than this.
I show up, work with your DP, shoot your project for you, take all the pain out of camera operation and data management, and let you focus on what you do best -- directing your actors and producing your film.
Contact Craig today at Stonehaven Studios to discuss your next project on the RED Epic.
craig at stonehavenstudios.com