[NEohioPAL] Akron Symphony String Ensemble Summer Music Camp

Brenda Justice BJustice at akronsymphony.org
Thu May 30 10:02:45 PDT 2013

AKRON SYMPHONY STRING CHAMBER ENSEMBLE SUMMER MUSIC CAMP

The deadline has been extended, and we ideally need 5-6 more
participants.  Late registration is June 5.

We are still hoping for several youth musicians with at least 3 years
experience - one middle-school level cellist (AYP comparable), plus one
more advanced viola and one more advanced cello player (both probably
high school age/AYS comparable).

For our adult ensembles, intermediate or advanced players are needed -
at least one violin, one viola, and possibly one cello.

The youth track will run from 9 am - 5 pm; the adult track will run from
10 am - 3 pm. The camp ends on Friday with the concert - time to be
determined next week!

The link is here for the camp info -
http://www.akronsymphony.org/string-chamber-camp/