[NEohioPAL] Fw: voice lessons and "tune-ups" in 2013

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 2 18:38:37 PDT 2013

For those who are thinking of improving their singing, or learning to be more
confident when singing,

plan a series of lessons with a teacher.
If you get hoarse regularly and often, plan to give me a call even if you are
not a singer;

I can help you get over it.
Aging and out-of-shape voices, breath uncertainties and intonation problems will
improve with competent and regular help from a teacher.
See your favorite voice teacher or call on me.  Openings available.

Paul Kroeger     216-741-4762 or  letgo2sing at yahoo.com