[NEohioPAL] FREE Concert - Fri June 7 - The Five O'Clock - Vanity Crash and Slitt

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Jun 5 08:42:39 PDT 2013

FREE Concert with Vanity Crash and Slitt at The Five O'Clock Lounge this Friday, June 7. Vanity Crash will hit the stage at 10:00pm and Slitt at 11:30pm

This is our ongoing concert series at the Five O'clock for the first Friday of each month. Joining us for a night of rock 'n' glam will be our pals Slitt, Priscilla frontman Brad Slitt's new band, who will ROCK you hard on this stop on their "Too High To Die" Summer Tour!

As usual Vanity Crash will be performing a song they have never done before. Also we've pulled a set from a performance last fall and added a totally punked out finish. As always the Five O'clock is easy on the wallet and has NO COVER CHARGE.
For coming to the show entitles you to receive a one-of-a-kind download from Vanity Crash and a free Slitt CD, these will only be available to show attendees.

Coming to our show? Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/321271941334587/

FREE CONCERT!!! 21 and over
Friday, May 10
10:00pm - Vanity Crash
11:30pm - Slitt
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge

“As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive” - Scene Magazine

"Judging from the sounds on Slitt’s latest effort, Eight Lives Gone, Faster Pussycat could have learned a thing or two from Slitt. They simply do it better. Singer Brad Slitt has composed an album full of sleazy good rockers, that are a lot of fun to listen to." - Hard Rock Hideout
Slitt - 11:30PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slitt/373737586034576
http://fnarecords.net/index.php/recordings/eight-lives-gone.html
http://www.reverbnation.com/Slitt