[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub need your shorts for June 23, 2013

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Jun 5 11:21:44 PDT 2013

Hi everyone, I'm putting together the list for Cleveland IndieClub

June 23rd meeting, if you have a short film, music video, promo

video and what not that you would like to show during the June's

Cleveland IndieClub meeting, please let me know ASAP.

The Cleveland IndieClub, founded in 2003, is free of charge, for those who
have the passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in
acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are
looking for others who have similar interests. Cleveland

IndieClub is part of the national network with over 30,000 members,

check out www.ClevelandIndieClub.com or join our Facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/clevelandindieclub/ for more information.

The Cleveland IndieClub monthly meeting:

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Time: 6:30pm sharp and usually last for 3 to 4 hours.

Li Wah Chinese Restaurant

2999 Payne Avenue

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

(216) 696-6556

Let me know if you have anything that you would like to show!

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

F: 206.222.2355

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Principal Brand Strategist

Video Production Branding

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com <http://www.smarterthinking.com/>

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/>

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/>

www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board