[NEohioPAL] FREE SHOWING OF NEW DANCE WORKS IN PROGRESS

sara whale sara at sarawhale.com
Wed Jun 5 11:50:18 PDT 2013

Please come out and support Baldwin Wallace University's developing dance artists as they present an informal showing of a new work in progress:

'Dances About Tears & Sweat'
Monday, June 10 at 7pm
John Patrick Theatre
Kleist Center for Art & Drama
Baldwin Wallace University
Free!!!!

My collaborators are a group of wonderful dancer/artists who have committed an incredible amount of energy and time (for no pay, no credit...just because they wanted to!!!) to rehearsals in the last 2 weeks, and we are finally at the point where we need an audience. The work takes it's inspiration from BWU Summer Scholar, Jake Butchko's research project, 'Synthesis of a Chiral Ionic Liquid', but don't let that scare you :))

We have about 40 minutes of material, which we'd like to follow with a Q & A / discussion about what works, what doesn't and where we should go from here.

The performers are:
Rachel Reszler, Cleo DeOrio, Rose Freylinghuysen, Alyssa Easterly, Brittany Kaplan, Britt Sterling, Megan McHugh, Malik Victorian and Christopher Bursley.

Hope to see you there!!!!

Sara & Dancers