[NEohioPAL] Support Cleveland FIlmmakers

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri Jun 7 07:04:10 PDT 2013

Hollywood shooting movies here is a great thing. Yet, we also need to acknowledge and support our local talent. Prelude2Cinema will be updating its website soon and adding a page featuring links to local filmmakers and other talent. If you wish to be included, please email us.

We are also working on a Studio here to support local filmmakers and cater to incoming Hollywood productions. Part of this plan includes getting some of our movies off the shelf and in front of an audience. We have an Indiegogo and a Kickstarter for a movie titled "I Dare You to Kill Her" featuring local talent.

We would appreciate your support. Every dollar helps

INDIEGOGO
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-dare-you-to-finish-this-movie/x/984

KICKSTARTER
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prelude2cinema/i-dare-you-to-finish-this-movie

Why do we have both? Well Kickstarter sites get a lot of press, but it is an All or Nothing type of funding. If we do not reach our goal, then we receive nothing. With Indiegogo, we receive any of the funds we get.

We love working with Cleveland talent and will be seeking actors and crew for upcoming productions very soon. Again, thank you for your support and please help us spread the word.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com