[NEohioPAL] TWO WEEKS

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 09:47:06 PDT 2013

Hello Theater Crew!

We have two weeks left on our Indiegogo campaign to raise money for SGRAFFITO - an independent coming of age film by a Cleveland native!  We would like to raise as much money as possible to move forward with this film.  We will be talking to corporate sponsors over the next few weeks, but your donations help us meet our goal and this script move into the next phase: production!  Please click on the link below to see the first scene of the film and to contribute.  Any amount is appreciated greatly!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sgraffito

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Rachel