[NEohioPAL] Need Frederick for Pirates of Penzance

Megan Herman musicalmeganh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:59:02 PDT 2013

Are you a tenor in need of a leading role? We have one for you!
Males needed for the part of Frederick in “Pirates of Penzance”.

We have an experienced production team, excellent female vocal talent
from our Open Call Auditions last week, but have great need of more
males to fill out our cast.

All male roles are open and our organization does not "pre-cast."
Skilled singers will be considered for a lead or Pirate role.

Please contact Shawn @ 216-469-9790 or Sara at sballou at gmail.com for
information or an appointment.

Brunswick Alumni Community Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit
corporation dedicated to bringing quality theatre and theatre
education to the City of Brunswick.

Brunswick Alumni Community Theatre
P.O. Box 600
Brunswick, OH 44212