[NEohioPAL] A Fifty Minute Richard The Third- Play Reading in Beachwood

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Jun 10 17:31:13 PDT 2013

There is still time to sign up for our next Play Reading at the Beachwood Library!

On Wednesday June 19 at 7pm, award winning playwright David Hansen will lead the group on an exploration of Richard III, featuring one of Shakespeare's most iconic and fascinating villains.David is also a member of the education department at Great Lakes Theater, which will be staging the play this season.

We will actually be reading from A Fifty Minute Richard The Third abridged by Bill Tordoff.
Copies  are available at the library, or I can email you a copy.
 We are located at 25501 Shaker Blvd (corner of Shaker Blvd W and Richmond Rd)

Please register at the branch page at http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/ or call 216-831-6868