[NEohioPAL] Perform Theater Virtually!

Jack Palur JackPalur at Centurytel.net
Mon Jun 10 12:22:03 PDT 2013

Hello Fellow Performers!

I am re-launching my Kickstarter Project again! (See Link Below!) This
time I have "fine tuned" it, lowered the goal, increased the duration,
and offered MANY more awesome incentives! PLEASE help us out and donate
something to this very cool, cutting-edge project! You will have hours
of fun and meet tons of people with your interests if this project
reaches the goal in time! We can do it this time, but EVERYONE must
donate! Even if it is only a $1..00!

Imagine performing LIVE, virtual theater on Second Life!  You never have
to leave your house and you do not have to memorize scripts!  And your
audience consists of millions of people from all over the world!  Not an
actor?  No problem!  We have room on our stages for magicians,
comedians, singers, musicians and other specialty acts as well!  Its a
great way to network!

For those of you that donated last time, please re-donate your pledge?
(Because the last project did not make it, you were not charged for
it.)Lastly, PLEASE cut and paste this post and tell as many friends as
you can! Entertainers, gamers, who ever! Spread the word and help us
make the goal this time!

Thank you all very much for any help you can offer!

Jack

Kickstarter Project:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1073100450/the-hybrid-virtual-roleplay-and-entertainment-proj
<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1073100450/the-hybrid-virtual-roleplay-and-entertainment-proj>

Second Life:
https://secondlife.com/my/?lang=en-US

--
For all your entertainment needs, please visit:
http://www.jppohio.net/index.html