[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Fundraiser!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 19:57:04 PDT 2013

________________________________
 From: Chanda Ford <cicballet at ymail.com>
To: "chanda2ford at yahoo.com" <chanda2ford at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: Cleveland Inner City Ballet Fundraiser!

________________________________
 From: Chanda Ford <cicballet at ymail.com>
To: "neohiopal at lists.neohio.org" <neohiopal at lists.neohio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: Cleveland Inner City Ballet Fundraiser!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting our FIRST ever White Ball Fundraiser to help raise money for our annual production of A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker. We need  our community to come out and help support the kids. Proceeds will go towards costumes and theater rental for our community production this December. We hope you can attend- learn more about our organization and lend your support. This is a Red Carpet- All White Attire Ball! We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Place: Chateau Hough- The Hough Vineyard -66 Hough Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Day: This Saturday June 15, 2013
Time: 6-9pm
Donations Please $25
There will be Food, Drink, and Entertainment!
Come enjoy the Vineyard for a good cause-

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education.

Chanda Ford-White / Founding Artistic Director- Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
clevelandinnercityballet.org
CICBallet at ymail.com
216.903.6604
We are on Facebook and Youtube- Check Us Out!