[NEohioPAL] GREEN DAY Music Video

Gabrielle McAndrew gabrielle.mcandrew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:20:23 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gabrielle McAndrew, and I am a young freelance film and theater
professional. Most recently, we may have met through the Cleveland Play
House, as I was one of the Artistic Apprentices this past season.

I am reaching out to the NE Ohio artist community in hopes for support of
my most recent film project. Thanks to a group of wonderful collaborators,
this past spring we were able to complete a low-budget music video/short
film, which has been submitted for a contest held through a company called
Talenthouse for the band Green Day. Green Day will choose the winners, BUT
our video needs to remain in the top 50 voted entries in order to be
considered for any of the winning places. *Voting ends Wednesday, June 12th
at midnight. *

*
*

I have included a link to our video below. The title of our video is
"Inspired by Green Day's 'Stray Heart': Dissonant Chords". We ask that you
please review our work, and consider voting for us. Voting is completed
through both Facebook and Twitter, as indicated by the vote buttons on the
right side of the video page.

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aeef4ba7b09fcd66afac4eb30c4640f9/1000

We would really appreciate your support.

Thank you so much,

Gabrielle McAndrew