[NEohioPAL] Fwd: FOR SALE! 2012 Nishiki Montour Unisex Bike. Great Condition!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 07:30:22 PDT 2013

Hi all! Please forgive the "for sale" post..but I thought if there were
someone in the community who could use a bike I'd ask!

Nishiki Unisex Hybrid Bike. Asking $200 for it (will accept reasonable
counter offer)...EXTREMELY nice bike for beginners or semi-advanced cycles.
Good for neighborhood riding or the towpath. It's a 17in frame so its fits
5'6 and above.

It's a medium frame so it fits men/ women 5'6 and above.

* soft foam saddle with a suspension seat post and coil spring absorbs the
shock of the trails for a ride that's easier on the knees and hips.

*medium frame for 5'6 +

*upright riding positions with larger dimensions and thinner tires for
efficient pedaling on long rides.

*lighter frame for easier lifting.

Please contact me if interested!  (COULDN'T FIT A PICTURE IN..but I can
email it to you no problem!!)

Thanks!

Denise**