[NEohioPAL] Need part-time violin teacher asap for summer inner-city arts camp

Barbara Bachtell broadwaysch at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 09:26:15 PDT 2013

We have an urgent need for a
part-time violin teacher for mornings, Monday - Thursday, June 17 - July 25, for a summer arts camp here in the Slavic Village neighborhood of Cleveland that we partner with.  The position
would be teaching or team teaching group classes of 3rd and 4th grade
inner city kids for any or all of that time.  Interested teachers should
email me asap with their current resume if they are interested.
The overall arts camp schedule is 9 am - 12:15 pm. during which time
Broadway School has been asked to provide 3 40-minute violin classes to
groups of 10 students each.  These would most likely be 9-9:40, 9:45 -
10:25, and 10:30 - 11:10, but we will finalize them once the teacher is
hired, with some consideration of the teacher's schedule.  We have
another teacher who is able to teach 15 of the 23 days only, so I
am looking for someone to teach on those days he cannot, and also to
overlap some mornings with him (flexible) for more continuity.  The days he cannot teach are:
Thursdays, June 20, 27 and July 11, 18 and 25,
plus Monday - Weds. July 15-17.  Compensation is variable based on experience.

Barbara Bachtell
Executive Director
Broadway School of Music & the Arts
5415 Broadway Avenue