[NEohioPAL] Find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT!

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Jun 12 17:18:24 PDT 2013

Come hear the story of Alta Weiss -- Ohio's professional baseball pitcher who put HERSELF through medical school playing baseball on a men's team in the early 1900s on Tuesday, July 30.  Bette Lou Higgins will present YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT! at the Lakeside Women's Club at the Green Gables; 161 Walnut Ave in Lakeside, Ohio at 1p.m. (time subject to change). The program is free with the Lakeside Gate fee. For more information call 440-798-4734.

To arrange for one of these (or any of our programs) to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  Keep up with all of our events at:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org