[NEohioPAL] Voice Lessons - Special June "Start-up" Rate for New Students!

Ryan Bergeron rfb252 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:37:48 PDT 2013

Now offering consultations and taking appointments for Voice Lessons /
Vocal Coaching sessions - slots are beginning to fill but there is still
availability!

Most recently having served as an Instructor of Voice in the Department of
Music and Performing Arts Professions at New York University, I'm pleased
to be back home in NE Ohio to offer lesson appointments here!

*SPECIAL "START-UP" RATE* for the month of June: All 60 minute lessons in
June will receive a $15 discount off the single-session rate.  Full rate
information and more at *www.ryan-bergeron.com*.

Ryan Bergeron Studios offers training in all styles of singing (including
Musical Theatre and Pop/Rock/Jazz styles, as well as classical voice), for
performers of *all ages and levels of experience *- from young/beginning
singers to professional performers. Instruction is based in sound and
proven theory and methodology that honors healthy vocal function, and can
help you eliminate the "guesswork" from your singing.

 *Professional level piano accompaniment is included in each lesson at no
additional charge.

*The studio holds a special commitment to the needs of the *singing actor*.
As a working actor/singer in musical theatre, as well as a director and
musical director, my teaching is informed by practical experience in the
world of professional performance. Process (allowing the student to work
towards growth by meeting them in the place they *ARE*) is balanced with
Product (the results of your study being seen in noticeable improvement as
you move towards where you want to *BE!*) so that growth is experienced in
a practical way that allows you to meet the demands of your performance
goals - without sacrificing the health of your instrument.

Please view my website, *www.ryan-bergeron.com*, for more information
regarding my experience, my background, and my teaching. You can also view
rates, check availability, and pursue scheduling all in one convenient
location.

Thanks!
*Ryan Bergeron, M.M., B.A.*
*www.ryan-bergeron.com*