[NEohioPAL] Hear the stories of the Underground Railroad on July 17

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Fri Jun 14 17:45:48 PDT 2013

Hear the stories of the Underground Railroad at the Seneca East Public Library; 14 N. Main St. in Attica, Ohio on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 10:30 am.   Bette Lou Higgins will spotlight the activities of the Underground Railroad in Ohio and across the great lakes when she presents  NEXT STOP, FREEDOM! This storytelling program is FREE and open to the public. For more information, call the library at 419-426-3825.

To arrange for this (or any of our programs) to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  Keep up with all of our events at:  http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org