[NEohioPAL] High Quality Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 11:16:36 PDT 2013

Be ready for Summer with head shots that you're proud to have represent you.

Have the HIGH QUALITY digital version that you can send out on a moment's notice.

Book with me for incredible deals on high quality headshots.

Outdoor sessions:

$100 per individual but only $150 to cover two people sharing a session. That's just $75 per person!

If you prefer a studio session, I can do that as well:

$200 per individual but only $300 to cover two people sharing a session. That's just $150 per person!

Here are a couple of highlights of what you get:

* Multiple Looks - Shoots typically last between 30 and 60 minutes (outdoor) and up to 90 minutes (studio) per person. You're welcome to change your look as many times as you'd like in that time.

* Print Rights - You get unlimited print rights on two high quality photos (with editing at no extra charge). You don't need to pay me a fortune every time you want more prints because YOU OWN THE PHOTOS.

I refuse to book clients back to back and take the factory approach to photography. Many of my clients comment on how they really enjoyed the relaxed environment of our session.

I have samples of my work at the link below:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

Always see my latest headshots, modeling sessions and art at this link:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/what-s-new/

Sorry to my iPhone/iPad users out there but the photos on my website are mostly delivered in Flash so you may not be able to view them. I'm looking for ways around that.

I'm often asked where I'm located. I am in Fairview Park, Ohio. I am willing to drive up to 10 miles without any additional charge.

More info about pricing is available here:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/prices-fees/

Be sure to ask about comp cards if needed.
This is the best headshot deal in Cleveland. Book soon!

Feel free to add me on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/Gregory.Pendolino
http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography

Thanks!