[NEohioPAL] iPod touch 32GB 3d generation for sale

Deborah Magid magicdsm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 07:20:15 PDT 2013

Back in January, my iPod touch's battery failed and Apple exchanged it for a new one.  A month later, I bit the bullet and got an iPhone, so this iPod with wifi was only used for about a month.

On Amazon, you can get this model for $189.98 including shipping (the *one* that's available at that price), everything currently on offer averages out at $257.34.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002M3SOC4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

$175 is my price.

If you're interested, magicdsm at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Deb Magid

http://miseentheatre.wordpress.com/
"Submitting to Opps"
May-June 2013: participant, Directors' Lab North
April 30, 2013: playwright THE SECRET LIFE OF BIRDS staged reading, Dobama Theatre
March 30, 2013: SWAN Day CLE 2pm Convergence Continuum Theatre; 8pm Ensemble Theatre
March 8, 2013: playwright THE SECRET LIFE OF BIRDS, reading, Dramatists Guild Friday Night Footlights
NEWS!  THE CONSEQUENCE OF IMPRESSION is a 2013 O'Neill Theater Center semifinalist!
Interview 31 Plays in 31 Days
International Centre for Women Playwrights, Cleveland Play House Playwrights' Unit, League of Professional Theatre Women, Dobama Theatre Playwrights' GYM, Dramatists Guild, American Composers' Forum
http://deborahmagid.com/