[NEohioPAL] Summer dance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 07:47:03 PDT 2013

Cleveland City Dance
Summer Dance for ages 3 and up including adult at Shaker Square.
This is your chance to dance & meet new friends for two to six weeks in ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop, modern, and more July 8- August 17.

Our summer session begins July 8th.  The Little Ones Camp for ages 4-5 includes ballet, jazz, tap, crafts and music.  The Young Dance Camp for ages 6-7 includes ballet, musical theatre and choreography.  Beginning Camp students, ages 8 and up with fewer than three years ballet experience, take ballet, jazz, modern, choreography and music.  Level I Camp, ages 10 and up with three or more years of experience, and Intermediate/Advance students take ballet, jazz, modern, Pilates, ballet history and more including rehearsal for the end of semester performance.  Advance placement available for the summer course.

Individual classes may be taken Monday through Thursday and Saturday during the summer months.   Visit www.clevelandcitydance for class options or call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com