[NEohioPAL] $50 Headshot Speical - June 29th!

Kinsley Funari kinsfunari at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:13:19 PDT 2013

*EMAIL SISSYPICS1 at GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO*
*
*
Our second headshot special day is FINALLY HERE! - Due to the high volume
of responses from our last headshot day we believe we are going to do these
twice a month from now on!

*SATURDAY JUNE 29th 2013 - $50 Headshot Special!*
*
*
*LOCATION - WEST SIDE MARKET*

*$50 Includes:*
- 30 Minute Session at the West Side Market (trust us, it doesn't seem like
a lot of time but we averaged about 80 shots a customer per half hour at
our last event)
- As many look changes as you would like *PLUS* as many different locations
in the market as you are willing to walk.
- *10 Enhanced Photos - WE USUALLY ONLY DO 5!!*
*- AND *The rights to ALL of your photos we take that day!!

YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR PHOTOS EMAILED TO YOU THE VERY NEXT DAY!!

*TIME SLOTS STILL OPEN!*
10:00 AM
10:30 AM
11:00 AM
11:30 AM
12:00 PM
*12:30 PM*
*1:00 PM*
*1:30 PM*
2:00 PM
2:30 PM
3:00 PM
3:30 PM
4:00 PM
*4:30 PM*
*
*
Check out photos from our last headshot day at
www.SissyPicsPhotography.weebly.com