[NEohioPAL] 4 DAYS LEFT!

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 08:29:37 PDT 2013

Good Morning Friends!!

Just a reminder!!  If you plan to contribute to my film Sgraffito, there are only FOUR DAYS LEFT!! We are currently at $3975 on Indiegogo, not including some personal checks for the film that have been sent directly to me.  Also, we are talking to corporate sponsors regarding product placement.  While we realize that we will not meet our goal this week, everything helps and we do plan to reach the financial goal and film this movie this year.

If you are still interested in donating and helping be a part of bringing this film to life, please click the link below to contribute!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sgraffito

Thank you :)

Rachel Zake