[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival - Two Gentlemen of Verona opens June 21 - FREE T-Shirt Giveaway!

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival cleveshakes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:19:48 PDT 2013

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival opens the second production of their
FREE summer tour on Friday and Saturday, June 21-22 at 7pm.  TWO GENTLEMEN
OF VERONA, a frothy and fun comedy of shifting affections, plays on the
quad at picturesque Notre Dame College, off Green Road in South Euclid.

On Saturday, June 22, you can also check out Art on the Circle, NDC's
annual arts festival, from 10am-5pm.

>From now until June 30, you can enter a giveaway for a free CSF T-shirt in
your choice of 4 designs.  Enter via our
website<http://www.cleveshakes.com/?p=388>orFacebook
page<http://bit.ly/12HGBaI>
.

Next weekend, the tour takes us to Wade Oval in University Circle.  MEASURE
FOR MEASURE will play Saturday, June 29 and TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA on
Sunday, June 30 at 7pm.

On Monday, July 1 at 7pm, our monthly play-reading group OPEN MIC
SHAKESPEARE meets at Negative Space Gallery in the AsianTown Plaza at 3810
Superior Ave to read through A Midsummer Night's Dream.
More information at our website <http://www.cleveshakes.com/?p=358>.
 Despite the name, Open Mic Shakespeare does not require you go up on
stage, or even have any acting experience.  We simply sit and read through
the play for the meaning, sense and enjoyment of the words.

Brian Pedaci
Operations Director
The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival
2843 Washington Blvd.