[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 FINALISTS!

Eileen Moushey emoushey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:09:11 PDT 2013

WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE
  2013 8x10 TheatreFest
  FINALIST PLAYS!

  Again by Benjamin Gorman of Columbus, OH
  Bad Thing by Mark Cornell of Chapel Hill, NC
  Doubles Troubles by Ross Tandowsky of Tracy, CA
  Hey, Hey, I Wanna Get Married by B.N. Reichenberger of Chicago, IL
  Little Miss Understanding by Andrew Ade of New Wilmington PA
  Shimmer by Tess Light of Los Alamos, NM
  Why Did I Marry An Illegal Alien by Lenny Levy of Gaithersburg, MD
  The Wife of Sisyphus by Walter Cuirle of Kensington, MD

  AUDITIONS - MONDAY, JULY 1  7pm at the Playhouse
  We will have exciting acting opportunities with a minimal time commitment.
  Descriptions of available roles will be posted the beginning of next week.
  In the meantime, feel free to send your resume/headshot to Coordinator Eileen Moushey at emoushey at hotmail.com or 10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com

  TICKETS are now on sale!
  THEATREFEST WEEKEND is AUGUST 16-18.     We’ll present the 8 Finalist plays on Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday matinee at 2:30.   Guest judges will determine First and Second Place winners - and the audience will vote for the Fan Favorite!    Winners will be announced and prizes awarded during a reception following Sunday’s matinee.

  TheatreFest is a “hot ticket” and tickets are only $10, so book now to guarantee a seat!
  Call 330-836-2626 or go to www.weathervaneplayhouse.com.