[NEohioPAL] Free Introduction to Reiki at the Beachwood Library on June 22 at 2pm.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 05:15:32 PDT 2013

I will be giving a free introduction to the ancient holistic healing art of Reiki. Please join me to find out how you can use Reiki (a laying on of hands using energy) in your everyday life to deal with pain, fertility issues, weight issues, teething babies, anxiety, emotional stress, creating balance as well as many, many other things. It is perfect for all ages and ailments!!! This is the perfect time to find out how using Reiki can be helpful in your life. You can register in the link below. The intro is June 22, 2013 at 2:00pm at the Beachwood, OH Library. If you would like more information before hand you can go to my blogsite: www.bexytouch.blogspot.com or call me at 419-217-9565
I also have new classes set up for June, July, August and September. You can find the dates, times and prices at www.bexytouch.blogspot.com or again just call or text.

~Blessings~
Rebecca Serotko
Holistic Practitioner and Reiki Master/Teacher

http://cuyahogalibrary.evanced.info/eventsignup.asp?ID=12107&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=6/1/2013&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=4&AgeGroup=ALL&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=