[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit BIKINI BASH Gala -- Next Week

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Thu Jun 20 10:45:59 PDT 2013

*Press Release      *Contact:  Neil Thackaberry

        (330) 374-7568

Thackaberryn at actorssummit.org

*For Immediate Release*

*Actors' Summit's Bikini Bash: Party of the Summer*

* *

*Akron**, OH -- 6/18/2013:*  Actors' Summit, Akron's professional theater
will host a '60s-themed party, *Bikini Bash,* on Friday, June 28, 2013
starting at 5:00 pm*. *The Party starts on the top-level of the parking
deck across from the theater located in Greystone Hall at 103 S. High St.
Guests will enjoy cocktails, dinner and a silent auction in a beach party
setting.  At 7:30 pm the party will move across the street to the theater
to enjoy the Actors' Summit presentation of the 60’s jukebox musical -- *The
Bikinis*.  Following the show, guests will return to the top-deck for more
cocktails, dessert and dancing under the stars.

The chair of the gala committee is Board of Trustee member, Patricia Jolly,
with Christine Thomas serving as auction chair.

*The Bikinis *is a show that gets everyone dancing in the aisles as the
Bikinis, "The Jersey Girls," relive their heyday beginning in the summer of
1964.  The play is a nonstop celebration of song, filled with hits like
IT’S IN HIS KISS, YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI, HEAT WAVE, UNDER THE BOARDWALK,
THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN’, AIN’T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, INCENSE
AND PEPPERMINTS, LOOK WHAT THEY’VE DONE TO MY SONG MA, WHEN WILL I BE
LOVED, I’M EVERY WOMAN, I WILL SURVIVE, IT’S RAINING MEN and 25 more!

Some tickets are still available for Actors’ Summit annual gala which helps
to fund this non-profit professional theater company.  Tickets are $100 per
person of which $40 is tax deductible.  You can order your tickets on-line
at actorssummit.org or by calling the box office at 330-374-7568.

# # #